BRAČA-SPORT® oar blades finished in yellow or white epoxy gel coat. To paint your oar blades follow the instructions bellow:
- To achieve the best results, blades should be painted when the temperature is between 20 – 26.5°C (70 – 80°F) and the humidity below 65%.
- Sand the blades thoroughly using 400-grit sandpaper until all the gloss is gone, rinse and let dry. This roughs up the surface of the gelcoat and gives the paint a surface for adherence. Do not sand off the yellow or white gelcoat.
- Apply a thin top coat of paint formulated for epoxy gelcoat. Always check manufacturer’s instructions to verify compatibility and suitability.
- Dry it according to instructions of the paint manufacturer.
- Apply 3 to 4 more coats; allowing to dry as specified in step 3 between each coat.
- Clean with “Denatured Alcohol”. Do not send.
- Apply the graphic film per manufacturer’s instructions.